Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My life is consumed, thus:

So this basically is a test.
Only in time shall we know what works and what doesn’t. This is my first blog, and to be honest, I am unsure if I will even be noticed amidst the rest of the noise occuring on this oh- so- lovely series of tubes.
To start- I am a student. I live in the desert, with my dog and girlfriend. I bike. Reasonably fast, for unreasonably short amounts of time. Many men are faster; many can ride farther; for they have multi-speed chariots, and aren’t fueled by rich blends of barley with sweet notes of citrus. In short, I ride a track bike and drink beer. That is one of the things I will spew, or ‘ejaculate’, from time to time.
In the world of academia, I am unique in that there are many, many people just like me. Psychology is what I study. Behavior, cognition and the ilk are the focus of my time; one day I will contribute to their understanding, for now I study them.
So now you know a little about my background, if you didn’t already (it is likely the only person ever to read this will be my partner, or my dog.) Stick around this blog. I hope to have cool updates about the shit I encounter daily, and the pictures I take. I hope to have updates regularly, and they will entertain you. I gurantee it. If not, register for StumbleUpon and click the damn button.
P.S. If you are looking for political or religious debates, you won’t find them here. *gigglesnort*

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute...you're not 21 (and I'm not your dog or girlfriend...so there!)

    ReplyDelete